Members receive benefits such as free exhibition and discounted event tickets.
Click here to become a member.
Already a member? Log in to see and purchase the member discounted prices.
From North Carolina to the world, from the comfort of your home! In this custom online experience, you can explore virtual versions of the eight special exhibitions now on display at the North Carolina Museum of Art, including Good as Gold: Fashioning Senegalese Women. These virtual portals are available for you to experience on your own time and at your own speed, for a one-time access fee.
The NCMA Virtual Exhibitions Subscription gives you access to interactive art spotlights and exclusive videos that span exhibitions about Senegalese jewelry, North Carolina painters, site-specific installations, and the history of the Museum campus and collection.
Virtual exhibitions will be made available on this rollout schedule, so there’s always new content to explore:
- October 9: Good as Gold: Fashioning Senegalese Women
- October 16: Leonardo Drew: Making Chaos Legible
- November 13: Christopher Holt: Contemporary Frescoes/Faith and Community and Front Burner: Highlights in Contemporary North Carolina Painting
- December 11: Reflections on Light: Works from the NCMA Collection
- December 18: West Building and the Architecture of Light
- January 15: Miracle on Morgan Street: The Foundations of the NCMA, 1946–1960 and The Bacchus Conservation Project: The Story of a Sculpture
Note: Your subscription is a one-time purchase, and you will have access to all eight exhibitions by January 2021. If you have questions about the virtual exhibitions, please email Felicia Ingram.
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.